The Retreat is located within the highly coveted corridor of Snow Canyon State Park in greater St. George, Utah. The future development will take full advantage of the spectacular vistas of the red rock cliffs and mountains, along with the seamless integration into the ancient lava flows, desert landscape, and water features. Perfectly located for outdoor enthusiasts with world-class activities within minutes. Whether your interests are in golf, hiking, biking, or whether you just want to slow down and spend a day in the best-in-class spas in the area, The Retreat is a place you will want to call home.
The project will consist of a wide range of residential products from large estate lot residences to attached luxury condominiums with nightly rental opportunities. Still, in the planning stages, the start of residential construction is anticipated in 2024.
Minutes away from The Retreat are many highly desirable amenities, including:
- The Entrada at Snow Canyon Country Club, the award-winning 18-hole championship golf course with a soon to be completed $7 million renovation by David McLay Kidd.
- Immediately east of the property is the Black Desert Resort which will include a 19-hole Tom Weiskopf designed championship golf course, hotels, shops, and restaurants.
- Iconic Tuacahn Amphitheatre, built in the shadow of 1500 foot spectacular red rock cliffs, has been home to award-winning live productions, festivals, and concerts for nearly 30 years.
- Explore the trails and dunes of beautiful Snow Canyon State Park on foot, bike, and horseback. Trails and campgrounds meander around ancient lava flows, red Navajo sandstone, and majestic red rock cliffs.
- Within a pleasant drive from The Retreat are some of the highest-rated National Parks in the country including Zions and Bryce Canyon.